Monday, August 29, 2011

Vacation...






was awesome and it ended way too soon. August has been a wild month and I vow to officially start to cram in all of the activities that I should have been spreading throughout the summer. Here's to squeezing every last drop of sunshine out of this Wisconsin weather before winter hits and I lose my mind!

Oh!!! And our realtor decided to move across the country, giving us a whole weeks notice. So our house is officially off the market for the time being--you know what that means!! Yep, more time for me to wander aimlessly around office supply stores smelling new erasers and wishing that I had a use for .25 folders. Perhaps Spring?

P.S. This kid LOVES water...












Kelan's cousins on Sean's side-- too cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelan sure does love sfwimming! :) You guys got some great shots!

P.S. I know yesterday was really hard for all of us, but honestly Kelan was great. I love watching him play. He's got a wonderful imagination.