Saturday, October 8, 2011

And after we brought the guns and booze back to the car, they let us pick some apples.






Because it's fall. And that's what all the cool parents do.



And I wanted to get a posed picture of Kelan but he wasn't game. He just wanted to dance.







And I couldn't justify punishing him for not wanting to pose for a picture. So I just gave up and rage-tickled him.


And even though I had 14 panic attacks, I couldn't stop him from double fisting pesticidey apples.




So Sean threatened to throw him in with this really hairy bull thing. And he finally started bahaving himself.

Except during the hayride when he went and sat next to some random woman and held her hand. But we didn't get pictures of that because I was too busy being mortified. And Sean was too busy laughing.

No comments: